A very Happy New Year from the folks at Norton Construction to all of our customers and their family and friends!
Do you have a New Year’s resolution? If so, we wish you the best of luck and determination in following through! Did you consider having resolutions for your home?
Here are a few from the crew at Norton Construction:
- Cut energy waste. Energy needlessly wasted also means higher energy bills, and more of your hard-earned money lost. Making sure entries and windows are properly sealed and your walls properly insulated is one way to ensure the heat stays in in the winter, and the cool air stays in in the summer!
- Wise home improvements budgeting– be sure to wisely budget for your home improvement projects throughout 2019, so as not to go over cost. Budgeting apps such as Mint are great at assisting in spending management!
- Spend time with your family– don’t lose yourself in home improvements: get the family involved in projects! It can be a valuable bonding experience.
- Home projects can even work up a sweat. For the breakdown of calories burned by each housing project, see Houselogic’s article here: https://www.houselogic.com/organize-maintain/home-maintenance-tips/houselogic-new-years-resolutions-home/
- Another freebie: Take a cue from Japanese organizing consultant Marie Kondo’s book– if an object is taking up space and it doesn’t bring you joy, let it go! Offer it to someone it WILL bring joy to.
Ready to get started on your home construction project in Southern NH? Contact Norton Construction for a FREE in-home consultation!